We are now a household of 3 teenage girls!
[let me pause while I let that reality sink in]
Haidyn arrived VERY early on a beautiful spring day.
She was a very sweet and snuggly child
[which was fun for this momma who LOVES snuggly babies]
If I were to choose just a few words to describe her, they would be...
HILARIOUS
CHATTY
CREATIVE
STUBBORN
As she grew we started to realize that God had given her a very hilarious side, but He also gave her a VERY sensitive heart. This was a problem in that she did not know how funny she was, and did not like being laughed at :[
As she grew we watched her
The.girl.never.stops.talking! The amount of words that she is able to speak between breaths is insane, as is the speed at which she can say them.
She has a very creative side. She loves to craft, design, bake and concoct things.
She plans.
designs
makes
creates
and is always looking for a way to be able to sell things.
If you see her you should ask her about her "Slightly Used Underwear & Cupcake Shop"
No joke...even more amusing than the name is the business plan. I am in awe of how her mind works!!
She is VERY stubborn and thinks things should always go her way. She will unendingly argue about the injustices that she is forced to endure...but unfortunately for her I have learned that I do not have participate in such arguments...and I leaned how to handle stubbornness 2 children ago !
She makes each day interesting for sure!!
God has big things in store for her...and while we fumble through the teenage years...and have a hard time seeing eye to eye...I know that God is faithfully guiding her every step!
You are the daughter of the King sweet girl!!
Let your beautiful light shine!!

No comments:
Post a Comment