I feel like I am a bit of a broken record and maybe
It is just that right now, funding our adoption is the focus of a lot of our time and energy.
But if I really think about it, I realize that, I am a mother...and one of my children is currently not in my arms and I will basically do anything to get her here!!
Mountain of paperwork? On it!
Two trips to Ghana? If that is what it takes!
Get a little bit annoying with donation requests and
fundraiser updates? I am ok with that.
Once you see her face, you will agree that she is worth all of it!!
Here is a video to get you thinking today.
Eric Ludy.
One of our favorites.
He gets right to the heart of things.
So...you see...if I have to tear down a wall a mile high and a mile thick while asking over and over again for help...I will keep on tearing and keep on asking!!
No comments:
Post a Comment